Saturday, June 30, 2012

Colorado Fires

Well I arrived here today around 1pm after 1800 miles. Went directly into meetings with church leader and rep from Disaster Relief Nashville. The Eastside CoC is going to be the central location for assistance for all the Churches of Christ in the area. Tomorrow morning I will attend AM services here at Eastside and have a meeting for Elders and any interested members also Disaster Relief Nashville Rep will attend following services. Have lunch planned with the assigned church disaster coordinator. Later on Elder from another CoC here in town will pick me up to discuss what we have planned and attend evening services with him. At this time we are telling volunteers that we will be needing them starting next weekend for distribution, meal prep and delivery and cleanup. Please send me email if you would like to come and help. Just let me know the dates and how many will come and if you have RV.

No comments: