Saturday, February 20, 2010

Haiti Update From WFRRM

Dave Heath I think I know why I am here. I Made another connection with to 2 more hospitals and 2 orphanages. They care for the wounded orphans after the Milo hospital gets done with the critical care portion. They need food so we will provide. Got a pilot to pick up beans in the DR for $50.00 a bag and they will arrive today. Th...at is a $17.00 savings per bag. "I AM" is making it all happen among the NGO's we are talking and networking like I have never seen happen before. I put This new girl in touch with another hospital and they needed beds and the other hospital had them. Wow I would have never thought like this before. While typing this a nurse came up and asked me if I do food and I said yes. She said she is leaving and has some anitbiotics to give away. All the sudden one of the doctors I know came by and I introduced them to each other and he was looking for anitbiotics. Gee what acoincidence - RIGHT!

No comments: